Why Attend the 2016 SETAC Young Environmental Scientists (YES) Meeting?
The purpose of the Young Environmental Scientists meeting is to encourage, teach, and promote young scientists in the fields of toxicology, environmental chemistry, and ecology to be well-networked and self-confident scientists. SETAC students have the opportunity to engage in workshops, professional development talks, and to practice networking, public speaking, and other non-scientific skills that are important in the scientific world. SETAC student attendees present their research (platform or poster) while receiving feedback from their peers in a relaxed and non-intimidating for students, by students atmosphere.
- SETAC meeting tailored to the specific needs of student audience.
- No registration fees
- All participants give a platform or poster presentation in 11 different sessions from environmental analytical chemistry to ecological stressors
- Network with your peers and future collaborators in a relaxed, non-intimidating setting
- Speakers and panel discussions focused on professional development and communication
- Professional Training Courses:Learn new lab methods and improve your soft skills.
- All participants eligible to apply for travel grants.